SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Welcome to my Beauty Journal


Hello everyone! My name is Maica and this is my beauty journal. :)

It has been years since I last wrote a blog post, and to be honest I miss it so much! If you do not know, I formerly blog as Pinay Beauty In A Budget, but due to personal issues I deleted it. Deleting that blog was one of my biggest regrets ever, but I would like to think of it as a silver lining because now, I am able to have a fresh start with this blog and write content that represents the more mature me.

See, for the past 5 years or so, I definitely grew as a person and my preferences definitely has changed. Although I am still the same girl who loves makeup and who definitely loves cheap products, I have discovered that I am also curious more than ever on how high-end or luxury products perform. I believe it has something to do with my age and my lifestyle, and that is also something that I wanted to share in this blog.

I wanted to write more about interesting topics that are close to my heart or I am currently struggling with, like PCOS, weight management, working at home, etc. I hope that this blog will be able to help people or give insight to others who are going through the same things as I am.

I have a lot of things planned for this blog, and I am excited to share it with all of you! Please watch out for my upcoming posts - I think it would be very interesting and helpful to all!

On that note, I would like to officially welcome you all to my beauty journal! Please join me in my journey, please follow all of my social media accounts to be updated, subscribe to this blog via email, and I will see you all on my next post. 😘😘😘

Post a Comment